- Key Account Teamleader - Moerdijk
- Key Account Executive - Moerdijk
- Applicatiebeheerder - Papendrecht
- Commercieel medewerker - Papendrecht
- Medewerker logistieke/commerciële administratie - Vleuten
- Verkoper Kruiden / Groente / Fruit
- Douane medewerker - Barendrecht
- Finance medewerker - Barendrecht
- Accountmanager - Barendrecht
- Medior Sales Engineer
Laatste reacties meer
- Première 'Van verlies kun je niet betalen' op 8 september (1)
- Jan van der Lugt neemt afscheid van Haluco (5)
- GfK: Lidl heeft de best gewaardeerde AGF afdeling (19)
- Holland Process Paviljoen dit jaar op hoofdlocatie Aardappeldemodag (1)
- WC inrichting (2)
- Autoriteiten Turkije bemoeilijken import (1)
- Sombere Oekraïense uienmarkt (1)
- Fustdieven worden brutaler: volle bakken leeggegooid (2)
- Geschikte kandidaat (1)
- Broodje Gezond: is eten van biologische groenten gezonder? (2)
Top 5 - gisteren
Top 5 - afgelopen maand
Top 5 - afgelopen week
Weer & verkeer
Job offer - Sourcing Manager
We are an international oriented organization with a key focus on the import of exotic fruits. As a member of one of the largest companies in the Scandinavian market in fruits and vegetables, our aim is to maintain and develop the import seasons for both our sister companies as well our own sales programs with customers in the western part of Europe. As newly started company, we are in the middle of the process of finding our position in both our group as well the market. With a young and new team we are currently developing this into the right way.
What do we do?
Our customers are mainly in the retail segment, which requires deliveries of great quality, high standards in terms of food safety and specifications and shelve-ready products. This includes repacking, flowpacking, netting and ripening of products. Sourcing therefor is a key aspect of our business. By importing containers directly from areas like Africa, South America and Middle America into Europe, we are capable to fulfill our customers year-round need in certain product lines. Due to our location around the port of Rotterdam, we are on top of our arrivals and are able to access the whole European market.
What are you going to do?
As the person in charge of sourcing, you’ll be in charge of formulating the sourcing strategy for our product lines and developing them in such a way that all requirements are met and we are capable of supplying them year-round. This will be both on the strategical as the operational level, which means you will be able to execute your thoughts as well and will be the first point of contact for our suppliers. You will continuously monitor the market in terms of demand as well be in discussion with our Planning Manager to fulfill our weekly needs, so we are in control over our business. The main components of your role will be:
- Be the first point of contact for our suppliers, including closing the terms and conditions of deliveries, quantities, monitoring the deliveries, communication about market conditions and following up the final settlements of the deals;
- Take full ownership of our inventories and chase our sales team to be able to market our deliveries in the best way possible for our suppliers;
- Developing our product and supplier portfolio to be able to supply our customers whole year round with compliant products of great quality;
Who are you?
- You are very driven and passionate professional who is capable in working in a very dynamic environment.
- With your handson mentality and sense of responsibility, you understand the importance of marketing our products in a good way and can guide our sales team in doing so.
- You are not afraid to discuss the deals with our suppliers in order to get to winwin deals and make sure all requirements are met from both sides.
- You have experience in a relevant managers position.
- You have at least 5 year experience in the field of sourcing fresh products overseas, preferably in the fruits and vegetables business.
- You speak fluent English and preferably Spanish.
- You have a passion for ‘Living products’, food safety and social responsibility.
- You are willingly to visit suppliers all around the world to maintain or develop partnerships, as well to support them with suggestions for harvesting and delivering the products to us.
What is in it for you?
- You’ll work mainly from our office in Delft, but will also need to be in our logistic facility frequently in order to be able to know about the status of the products.
- A salary conform position and experience as well 25 vacation days and excedent pension ruling on top of CAO agreements for our branch.
- Full responsibility for our sourcing, which provides sufficient challenges and possibilities for development (both individual as for the company).
- A very dedicated and passionate team, that will work closely with you in maintaining and developing our product and supplier portfolio.
- The chance to work in an international group company and be a part of the success of the corporate Sourcing strategy.
In case the position has got you interested, kindly send both your CV as your motivation letter to email@example.com. Reactions on this position which are received before the 23rd of October will be taken in consideration. We'll plan the interviews by latest on the 26th of October.
Note: Response from recruitment agencies is not appreciated