Top 5 - gisteren
Top 5 - afgelopen week
- Iedereen welkom bij feestelijke start van Konaxx’ automatische uiensorteerlijn op 12 augustus
- Moeilijkheden in de uienteelt zorgen voor afname areaal
- "40 uienkisten kwijt, wie heeft ze gezien? Beloning van 25 euro per kist"
- Uit de oude doos: Leune, Dirksland, al 60 jaar in de uienhandel
- Open dag bij biologisch akkerbouwbedrijf Veenink
Top 5 - afgelopen maand
Origin Fruit Direct BV (OFD) is an import company for fruits, based in Coolport in the port of Rotterdam. OFD is part of OFD Holding with sales and procurement offices in China, South Africa, Chile and Spain. OFD imports mainly grapes and citrus, from partner growers, and distributes to the main supermarket groups in Europe. Besides supermarkets, OFD also supplies food processing industries, food service and wholesale customers.
We are looking for a new
In this role you are responsible for the development and administration of the quality systems in OFD and of the producers and other suppliers (GlobalGAP, BSCI, SKAL, BRC, IFS, HACCP, SMETA, Fairtrade, SIZA, etc). You are also running the administration of the laboratory test results as well as providing information to the commercial team for these subjects. You are assisting the Technical Manager with communication of specifications and QC results to growers and customers. In short, an administrative role with a wide scope of responsibilities in a team of 2 experienced Technical and QC Managers, where you will report to the Technical Manager.
The ideal candidate has:
- Strong administrative and some QC/QA knowledge.
- Willing to learn, accurate and assertive.
- Language: fluent in English (part of the OFD team is English speaking only), Spanish and other languages are a benefit.
- MS Office: proficient in Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint. OFD works with MS Navision.
- Entrepreneurial talent, self-motivated and enjoys working in teams.
- MBO level degree or equivalent work experience.
You will manage a huge number of documents, certificates, laboratory results and QC reports, therefore you need to be organized and methodic, finding your own way into organizing and managing all this information. You will learn about using Muddy Boots Supply Chain Application to keep track and share documents with all relevant staff the office.
This role is a stepping stone to develop yourself into a high-level professional in the international fruit business.
We offer a stable job position, with a long term road perspective and a competitive package.
For more information and applications, please contact: